Powered By Blogger

Saturday 8 December 2012

"I Always Tell Myself the Truth"

I can't count the number of times I've heard that little voice inside my head. Not my conscious, and no, I'm not schizophrenic, but the voice that tells me the truth. We all have one. It is unyielding and honest, and I often ignore it in my crusade to taste as much life as I can. The little voice is flawed only in that it doesn't necessarily tell us what is best for us, only what isn't. If you've heard this little voice, you've probably wondered how to explain it, or why you refuse to listen to it. Here's my perspective on the humanism in our little voices, and how they afford us a shrouded compassion to remind us that there's beauty in every breakdown. Enjoy!
                   (P.S Clicking on the photo will enlarge it for easier reading, imagine that!)

                                                       With Love,
-A Fabulous State




No comments:

Post a Comment